This new cast alloy precision CNC machined bellhousing fits a Ford Falcon 4L or Barra to the Nissan Patrol GQ GU / Ford Maverick 1988 and onwards (4.2L petrol or diesel 5 speed transmission).
Hydraulic only, other parts available:
- Spigot Bush
- Clutch Bearing & Extension
- Clutch Kit – 300kW or 400kW
- BA Flywheel 10″ or FG Turbo Flywheel 10.5″
- Pressure Plate Bolt Kit
- Engine Mount Brackets & Rubbers
- FG Turbo Manual Back Plate
- Requires the use an FG Sump to clear your front differential (rear pick up type)
- Warning: The input shaft on the Nissan transmission may need to be shortened down to prevent the shaft from bottoming into the crank. Measure depth using the Dellow Bellhousing on the engine to get the correct cut amount.
- The Bellhousing is machined to the flywheel / clutch configuration to be run. Either BA (Ring Gear size 340mm) OR FG Turbo (Ring Gear size of 355mm O.D). Select when ordering.
- In the FG Turbo configuration, the Manual FG Turbo backplate and matching starter motor are required
- The Clutch Bearing Extension is used in half of installations, please check the clutch set up before installing
- This conversion is only suitable for vehicles with the larger Patrol transmission (which customers have post fitted). Around 1998 / 1999 the 3.0L Patrol transitioned from the small gearbox to the larger one. The small gearbox has the slave cylinder on the driver side, the large gearbox has the slave cylinder on the passenger side.