Dellow Conversions now produce the long awaited bellhousing for Toyota Hilux Diesel vehicles (1989 to 1997 – 2 or 4 wheel drive with 3L, 4L or 5L engine) fitted with a smaller G52 or G56 transmission. This new housing allows you to fit the much larger R150F or R151F transmission with a 160mm long front shaft.
The bellhousing ships with a factory type pivot ball and uses the genuine setup:
- Slave cylinder mounts on the side of the bellhousing
- Factory flywheel & starter motor
- Factory thrust race with clutch & clutch fork
- The bellhousing is made to suit the Toyota R150F & R151F transmssion which has a front shaft length of 160mm only (not 190mm).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Transmission is to be installed with two Dowell Pins.