This brand new bellhousing fits the Toyota Land Cruiser 1HZ / 1HD engine to the Nissan Patrol GQ GU (or Ford Maverick 1988+) with the larger 4.2L petrol or diesel transmission.
As part of this conversion we supply a custom spigot bush.
- Suits 1HZ 1HD diesel engine with factory replacement clutch cover max O.D 300mm, Body O.D 365mm, Height 65mm, Flywheel clutch face to Block 50mm.
- Requires the factory 1H Flywheel, Pressure Plate & Starter Motor
- Requires the factory Nissan Patrol Clutch Disc
- The Patrol gearbox spigot can range between 7”and 7 ½”, it may require shortening for clearance within the crank
- This conversion is only recommended for vehicles with a large gearbox (which customers have post fitted). Around 1998 / 1999 the 3.0L Patrol transitioned from the small gearbox to the large one. The small gearbox has the slave cylinder on the Australian driver side, the large gearbox has the slave cylinder on the Australian passenger side.