This very popular conversion kit for the Nissan Patrol GQ-GU 4.2L uses the Chev V8 to replace the factory petrol or diesel engine, which is expensive to rebuild. The Chev V8 is powerful, economical and also offers easy maintenance and peace of mind, knowing replacement parts can be found anywhere, a comforting thought when travelling around Australia.
Our conversion kit comes with the following parts:
– Spigot Bush
– Clutch & Pressure Plate Kit
– Flywheel & Pressure Plate Bolt Kit
1) This conversion is only recommended for vehicles with a large gearbox (which can be post fitted). Around 1998 / 1999 the 3.0L Patrol transitioned from the small gearbox to the large one. The small gearbox has the slave cylinder on the driver side, the large gearbox has the slave cylinder on the passenger side
2) Reverse Sump required
3) Please specify engine for Flywheel & Clutch Kit; LS 1 2 3, LSA,LSX or Vortec
4) Firewall must be cut and modified to suit this kit.
5) Engine Mount Brackets & Rubbers also available for LS 1, 2, 3 conversions.