Our Dellow conversion kit for the Nissan Patrol GQ-GU 4.2L uses the Falcon 6-cylinder (NA) to replace the factory petrol or diesel engine, which is expensive to rebuild. The Falcon 6-cylinder is powerful, economical and also offers easy maintenance and peace of mind, knowing replacement parts can be found anywhere, a comforting thought when travelling around Australia.
1) This kit requires the use of a Maverick or ute sump to clear your front differential (rear pick up type)
2) The bearing extension in this kit is used in 50% installations, please check the clutch set up before installing
3) The Patrol gearbox spigot can range between 7”and 7 ½”, it may require shortening for clearance within the crank
4) We machine the Bellhousing to suit a standard Barra flywheel (O.D 340mm).
5) This conversion is only suitable for vehicles with a large gearbox (which customers have post fitted). Around 1998 / 1999 the 3.0L Patrol transitioned from the small gearbox to the large one. The small gearbox has the slave cylinder on the driver side, the large gearbox has the slave cylinder on the passenger side.
We also make a 400kW kit for the Manual FG Turbo to Patrol 5 speed.