Our conversion kit for the Toyota Hilux with an R150F or R151F gearbox uses the Holden V6 to replace the factory petrol or diesel engine, which is expensive to rebuild. The Holden V6 is powerful, economical and also offers easy maintenance and peace of mind, knowing replacement parts can be found anywhere.
Our conversion kit comes with the following parts:
- Bellhousing & Pivot Ball
- Spigot Bush
- Thrust Race & Carrier
- Adjustable Push Rod
- Clutch Fork
- Clutch & Pressure Plate Kit (200BHP)
- Engine Mount Brackets
- Engine Mount Rubbers
- Flywheel (we fit your ring gear)
- Flywheel & Pressure Plate Bolt Kit
1) There were 2 transmissions available in the Hilux range, this is usually signified on the compliance plate as Trans./ Axle. The R150F & R151F came out with two front shaft lengths, 160mm & 190mm, please specify when ordering.
2) Our kit’s are not made to suit front IFS systems. If your vehicle is IFS you can you use our engine mount rubbers but you must make your own engine mounts
3) In the Hilux the slave cylinder can be either driver or passenger side, but our bellhousing is made driver side only. In both cases use your slave cylinder, but your hydraulic line may require modification if moving it to driver side.
4) If your V6 came out of an Automatic, you will need to send your Flexplate for attachment to our Flywheel. (Send to PO Box 200, Milperra, NSW 2214).