New Dellow bellhousing fits the Ford V8 Carby engine to the Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series manual transmission.
Other related parts to complete the conversion with this engine swap:
- Spigot Bush
- Clutch Kit – 400bhp
- Flywheel & Ring Gear – 164 Teeth (302 351 Carby – 28oz C.B)
- Flywheel & Pressure Plate Bolt Kit
- Engine Mount Kit
- Recommended for Racing or Off-Road vehicles as the Ford V8 is a tight fit in the engine bay, firewall must be cut and modified along a with a 2″ body lift kit.
- The kit is made to use the oval type 80 series transmission with 10 Bolts, NOT the 4 Bolt 60 series (also available). Runs a 164 Teeth Flywheel using the 3 bolt starter on the passenger side which clears the slave cylinder and front drive shaft on driver side.
- A rear type pick-up sump may be required when fitting this engine to clear the front differential
- The kit uses your fork and clutch bearing with the bellhousing machined for the slave cylinder / fork entry on the driver side
- Please check our transmission information sheets as to your gearbox type as there are differences with year models, check sheet to be completed prior to order commencement
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Transmission is to be installed with two Dowell Pins.