This Bellhousing can fit a Ford Falcon Barra 4L NA into a Nissan Patrol GQ GU / Ford Maverick 1988 and onwards (4.2L petrol or diesel 5 speed transmission). Our NA Bellhousing suits a Ring Gear size of 340mm O.D.
Hydraulic only, other parts available:
- Spigot Bush
- Clutch bearing & Extension
- Clutch Kit – 300kW
- Engine Mount Brackets & Rubbers
- Flywheel Standard 10″
- Pressure Plate Bolt Kit
We also make a Bellhousing / 400kW conversion kit for the manual FG Turbo engine with the Turbo flywheel.
- The sourced Barra engine can be Auto or Manual from Falcon models AU – BA – BF – FG. We also make a Housing for Falcon engines from models EA – EB – ED – EF – EL but the bellhousing is different.
- Requires the use of a Maverick or ute sump to clear your front differential (rear pick up type)
- The bearing extension needs to be used on all application’s please check the clutch set up before installing
- The Patrol gearbox spigot can range between 7”and 7 ½”, it may require shortening for clearance within the crank
- This conversion is only suitable for vehicles with a large gearbox (which customers have post fitted). Around 1998 / 1999 the 3.0L Patrol transitioned from the small gearbox to the large one. The small gearbox has the slave cylinder on the driver side, the large gearbox has the slave cylinder on the passenger side.