New Dellow Conversions bellhousing kit fits the Lexus 1UZ-FE or 2UZ-FE V8 to the GQ GU Nissan Patrol 5 speed replacing the factory petrol or diesel engine which is expensive to rebuild. The V8 1UZ 2UZ is powerful, economical and also offers easy maintenance and peace of mind, knowing replacement parts can be found.
Other custom components in the kit to match the bellhousing:
- Bell Housing
- Spigot Bush (custom)
- Thrust Race Extension (custom)
- Clutch Kit – 400bhp – 10” (custom)
- Flywheel 10” (custom – fit your Ring Gear)
- Flywheel & Pressure Plate Bolt Kit
- Warning: The input shaft on the Nissan transmission may need to be shortened down to prevent the shaft from bottoming into the crank. Measure depth using the Dellow Bellhousing on the engine to get the correct cut amount
- V8’s are a tight fit in the Patrol. The firewall must be cut and modified to suit this kit. A 2” body lift kit may also be required.
- We require the drive plate from the 1UZ 2UZ V8 to transfer the ring gear to the new manual flywheel, send to PO Box 200, Milperra NSW 2214.
- The 10” flywheel and clutch kit are custom components made for this conversion and is the largest available. Not recommended for towing or high performance vehicles
- The kit uses the original Nissan Patrol clutch fork, carrier & slave cylinder. The thrust race extension is used in 50% of conversions, check clutch measurements prior to fitting whether required.