This custom bellhousing kit made by Dellow Conversions enables the replacement of the 4 cylinder diesel with the Ford 6 cylinder “Barra” engine into your manual BJ Series Toyota Land Cruiser. The kit is applicable to BJ Land Cruisers (around 1974 – 1990) with 4 bolt transmission and longer front shaft of 210mm.
The kit includes:
- Bell Housing – (for R.G size – 355mm O.D)
- Spacer Adaptor (for 210mm Front Shaft)
- Slave Cylinder Mounting Bracket
- Spigot Bush
- Thrust Race & Extended Carrier
- Adjustable Push Rod (slave to fork)
- 275mm H/D Clutch & Flywheel Kit – 400KW:
– Clutch Disc
– Pressure Plate
– P/Plate Bolts
– Steel Billet FG Turbo Flywheel
- Manual FG Turbo Backplate (matching starter motor required)
Other parts available for this conversion :
- Engine Mount Brackets (weld-in that suits the factory rubbers)
- Does not suit FJ 40 – 70 Series Land Cruisers, other kits are manufactured for these conversions.
- Toyota made numerous changes to Land Cruiser vehicle transmissions. To customise your order confirmation of transmission information required by accessing the gearbox front shaft, either by removing the engine or the bellhousing. Some transmissions are tilted (rotated about 10 degrees) with respect to the engine.
- The kit suits all Barra engine blocks (AU BA BF FG) and runs the FG Turbo flywheel size / clutch combination.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Transmission is to be installed with two Dowell Pins.