This customised Dellow Bellhousing Kit fits a 6 cylinder “Barra” Turbo engine to a Toyota Land Cruiser 40 / 60 / 70 Series with a manual 4-Bolt gearbox. This kit is applicable to Land Cruisers manufactured from 1973 to 1992, and also the 3F up to about 1996 (kit not suitable for “B” Series 4 cylinder diesel vehicles).
- Toyota made numerous changes to the vehicle and transmission. To customise your order transmission information is to be supplied where access is required to the gearbox front shaft, either by removing the engine or the bellhousing.
- Bellhousing is machined for the manual FG Turbo backplate & starter motor which matches the larger Turbo Flywheel & Ring Gear. The FG engine backplate and starter that comes with an automatic will not be suitable.
- A rear type pick-up FG sump may be required when fitting this engine to clear the front differential.
- The kit uses your fork with the Dellow bellhousing mount for the slave cylinder / fork entry on the driver side only
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Transmission is to be installed with two Dowell Pins
Kits also available:
– Barra 6 BA Flywheel engine with a 300kW clutch
– Barra into Land Cruiser 80 – 100 Series with a 10 Bolt manual gearbox
– Barra into Land Cruiser B- Series with 4 Cylinder diesel
– Barra into Land Cruiser Auto’s
– Falcon 6 (EA-EB-ED-EF-EL) into Land Cruiser 4 Bolt manual gearbox