This customised Dellow Bellhousing Kit enables the installation of a 6 cylinder “Barra” Turbo engine into your Toyota Land Cruiser 40 / 60 / 70 Series with a manual 4-Bolt gearbox. This kit is applicable to Land Cruisers manufactured from 1973 to 1992, and also the 3F up to about 1996 (kit not suitable for “B” Series 4 cylinder diesel vehicles).
- Toyota made numerous changes to the vehicle and transmission. To customise your order we will require transmission information where access is required to the gearbox front shaft, either by removing the engine or the bellhousing.
- Our bellhousing is machined for the manual FG Turbo backplate & starter motor (we can also supply) which matches the larger Turbo Flywheel & Ring Gear. The FG engine backplate and starter that comes with an automatic will not be suitable.
Click on Enquiry for other kits available:
– Barra 6 BA Flywheel engine with a 300kW clutch
– Barra into Land Cruiser 80 – 100 Series with a 10 Bolt manual gearbox
– Barra into Land Cruiser B- Series with 4 Cylinder diesel
– Barra into Land Cruiser Auto’s