We are now manufacturing a new fully CNC machined one piece bellhousing to suit the strong Toyota R150F R151F transmission for the “F” Truck Series with a V8 engine (F100, F250, F500).
Our bellhousing can be used in association with an external slave cylinder or concentric bearing, let us know your preference when ordering. The conversion uses your V8 factory starter motor, clutch fork & flywheel.
Conversion parts available:
- Spigot Bush
- Thrust Race & Carrier
- Push Rod
- Clutch Fork & Clip
- H/Duty Clutch & Pressure Plate Kit
- Flywheel & Ring Gear
- Flywheel & Pressure Plate Bolts
- Transmission Rubber Mount
- Speedo Cable
- Tail Shaft Yoke
- Universal Joint
- Weld Yoke
- The Ford V8 engines all came out with either a 10” or 11” flywheel. The simplest way to tell is to count the teeth on the ring gear. 10” = 157 or 160 teeth / 11” = 164 or 167 teeth
- You retain your “F” series rear gearbox cross member and re-drill to take the Toyota rubber mount
- The Toyota R150F & R151F transmssion has a front shaft length of 160mm or 190mm, please specify when ordering.