This precision CNC machined bellhousing is suitable for customers installing a Duratec / Zetec engine (with a passenger side mounted starter motor) produced in Ford and Mazda vehicles to the Falcon 6 T5 using a hydraulic clutch setup.
Bellhousing can also be made to the W50 Celica Steelcase or W55 Supra Alloy Case transmission where customers run a Concentric slave.
Other parts available:
- Spigot Bush
- Thrust Race & Carrier
- Clutch Pressure Plate (200bhp)
- Clutch Disc
- Transmission Rubber Mount
- Speedo Cable
- Tail Shaft Yoke
- Universal Joint
- Weld yoke
- Clutch Fork & Clip (Hydraulic setup to Falcon 6 T5)
- Adjustable push rod (Hydraulic setup to Falcon 6 T5)
- External Slave Cylinder (Hydraulic setup to Falcon 6 T5)
1) This bellhousing is for the Duratec / Zetec engine block produced in Mazda’s and Ford’s that have a passenger side mounted starter. The conversion is made as hydraulic setup only. Fork entry can be passenger or driver side, please specify when ordering.
2) For the Duratec / Zetec engine produced for Ford Focus vehicles that have the nose cone type starter at 1’O Clock driver side refer to our other listing (made as cable clutch on driver side only.)
3) There are many different T5’s. The Falcon 6 T5 has a 167mm front shaft.
4) Please specify transmission type when ordering.