This highly customised bellhousing kit enables the installation of a Ford 6 cylinder “Barra” NA engine (AU-BA-BF-FG) into your Toyota Landcruiser 40 / 60 / 70 Series with a manual 4-Bolt gearbox. This kit is applicable to Landcruisers manufactured from 1973 to 1992, and also the 3F up to about 1996.
Our kit includes:
- Bell Housing – (R.G – 340mm O.D)
- Spigot Bush
- Slave Cylinder Mounting Bracket
- Thrust Race & Carrier
- 10″ Clutch Disc & Pressure Plate (300kW)
- Pressure Plate Bolts
Other parts available for this conversion :
- New Steel Flywheel & Ring Gear (NA)
- Engine Mount Brackets (weld-in that suits the factory rubbers)
Toyota made numerous changes to the vehicle and transmission. To customise your order we will require transmission information where access is required to the gearbox front shaft, either by removing the engine or the bellhousing.
We also make custom kits for the Barra FG Turbo engine with a 400kW clutch, and Landcruiser 80 – 100 Series with a 10 Bolt manual gearbox.